All-Points Personal Transportation began offering ‘On-Demand’ service from Raleigh-Durham International Airport to Ft. Bragg, Pope Airfield, Camp Lejeune, and Seymour Johnson Air Force Base in 2009. Learn about The All-Points Fort Bragg Airport Shuttle below.
Over the years we have served hundreds of our servicemen and women and their dependents. We know how important affordable transportation is and realized that the best way to serve our military personnel was to offer regularly scheduled service at a price that was affordable to all, especially to those on a tight budget. (Affordable does not mean service provided in a run-down, dirty, or poorly maintained vehicle) For us it means a clean, safe, well-maintained vehicle with full insurance staffed by a well-trained professional who makes service and safety their number one priority – that is what you can expect from our staff each and every time.
This year, with the help of a select group of sponsors we are proud to offer the first regularly scheduled service between Ft. Bragg and Raleigh-Durham International Airport. We are on a mission unlike one you have seen before.
- We believe that it is time for the people who serve our country to be served – and that is what we do.
- You and your families will receive the same warm welcome that our friends at USO locations around the globe provide to our Military every day.
- We seek to provide the highest level of personal service at the lowest price to our Military personnel and their families. The greater our ridership the greater our ability to keep our prices low.
- Since our founding in 2009 we have provided hundreds of discounted rides to Military personnel and their families as well as free ‘emergency’ rides when circumstances dictated. We have also provided free transportation to Wounded Warriors from all branches of the Military.
- Each and every guest is important to our growth and your patronage will enable us to provide outstanding service at affordable rates to you and your dependents, and those who will follow in your footsteps. Please help us to spread the word by telling your friends, visiting our Facebook page, visiting the Blog contained within this site, and posting a review for all to see!
- We support the USO as well as Tempered Steel (a Wounded Warriors foundation) and continue to give back to our Military in many ways. In fact, we will donate 10% of each paid trip to these fine organizations
– the more people we provide service to the more we can give back and the more that we can offer those who do not have the means to pay for their trip.